Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Gloomy Fall Days

October 26, 2015 8:02PM




Surprisingly, I've been having a lot more free time on my hands and just wanted to post some pictures of a shoot I took of some close friends of mine and of myself. If you didn't already know, I do photography on the side as a hobby and love taking pictures of fashion, but also human relationships. Nothing is more precious than a love that someone has for another weather it be a friend, a sister, a brother, a spouse, and so on. I love to capture moments of awkwardness, silliness, happiness, and even seriousness. If you want to check out some of my work please check out my Facebook at Less Than Three Photography.








Hehe, I really like these photos. They are too adorable and look super cute! Here are some photos of myself taken by my friend Goldhlis (the girl with bangs on top) after I shot their photos. It was almost 5:30 by then, so the pictures were pretty dark and that day was really gloomy and rainy anyways. But, we definitely didn't let the weather defeat out photo shoot. With a touch of Photoshop to brighten up the photos, they came out great.



I wanted to go for a more "naturery" theme so I bundled up with knits and messy hair. I really like the mix of textures and natural colors. I would love to hear your comments on these photos and hope you guys enjoyed them. God bless! 



No comments:

Post a Comment