Friday, November 20, 2015

Fall 2015 School Lookbook

November 8, 2015 9:37PM

These are some outfits that I wear to school. These outfits are more for the warmer climate places during the Fall season. I might make an update post for cooler climate outfits later into Fall/Winter. My style switches up depending on how I feel in the morning and how the weather is that day. I hope you guys are able to grab inspiration from my looks and I want to know which looks were you favorites, so comment down below. Photo credits to my friend Panyia Xiong.

OUTFIT ONE: MONOCHROME MONDAYS 

On Mondays, I usually always want to dress as comfortable as possible because it's well Monday. I don't feel like putting too much effort on Mondays, so I go for easy pieces, but still want to make it look put together. This outfit is one of my favorite go to outfits, if I feel like being comfortable. Instead of wearing jeans, I put on a pair of faux leather leggings that make the outfit still look chic. I bought these off of eBay. My shirt I actually DIY. I bought a men's x-large button up from Goodwill and slim the side seams and took off the sleeves. Super easy DIY and it looks super classic in my wardrobe. I wore my black cardigan for some warmth. Then I paired the look off with my black snap-back, silver chain necklace, and Nikes. I'll try to link similar pieces, if I can't find the originals.
To purchase click--> 1. White Button Down Dress 2. Leggings 3. Black Cardigan 4. Baseball Hat 5. Silver Chain Necklace 6. Nikes


OUTFIT TWO: AUTUMN ROMANCE 

The weather today was super warm, so I decided to wear something more light and flowy. I actually bought the floral kimono top from Goodwill like two years back and never wore it. I fell in love with the floral print and color, but never knew how to wear it, so decided to finally wear it with a simple flared knit black dress. I think that the kimono has such a romantic feel and the pink lace trim around the edge looks even more romantic and girly. I finished the outfit off with simple black booties that I got as a gift and a gold stud necklace I also got as a gift.
To purchase click---> 1. Black Dress 2. Black Booties 

OUTFIT THREE: ON EDGE 

On this day, I actually had a class presentation in my Fashion Design course. I presented my Fall 2016 collection for the London base brand All Saints. I wanted to dress like my brand, hence the leather jacket and monochrome color scheme. I brought my jacket on a Asian wholesale website a couple years back and just love the fit. My dress I bought from Goodwill, but it was originally from Target. I pair my look with my Charlotte Russe booties that make me feel confident and that's what I need most when presenting. My outfit is super minimal, but still super fashionable. 

 OUTFIT FOUR: MINIMAL GRUNGE

I like how this outfit is super causal, but still has a modern grunge look. Instead of the classic blue jeans, I wanted to add more interest with these light gray wash jeans. I bought these pants actually at the girl's kids section at Target. My legs aren't that long, so kid jeans fit me perfectly. My favorite part of this outfit has to be the choker. Like what I said in my previous post on Fall 2015 trends, chokers are making a big hit and I am totally loving the trend with v-neck necklines. I feel like the choker makes my outfit more mature and adds the grungy vibe. Every time I put my hair up, I need to cover my neck either with a scarf or a collar shirt, but my favorite are chokers.The black cardigan is the same one from the first outfit. If you don't have a basic black cardigan, you need one because I wear mines like crazy. Then I paired my look with ankle buckled booties from Target. I really like Target because I can always find a good deal. 


OUTFIT FIVE: FREE FRIDAYS 

On Fridays, I don't have any classes, but find myself at school regardless because of homework. I kind of realize that most of my outfits are all monochromatic! I should have just made a monochromatic lookbook, oh well. (maybe later) Anyways, this outfit is very comfy and still very modern chic. I've been seeing a lot of fashion icons wearing varsity sweaters, so I thought I should buy one for my wardrobe. I got mine from Sears for only five bucks. I usually don't ever shop at Sears, but I happen to go shopping with my mom and stumble into this sweater. It was a little chilly this day, so I wore my black skinny jeans. For warmer days, I would tuck in the sweater in a black leather skirt or shorts.

I hope you guys liked my looks and if you guys have any ideas of what I should do in the future comment below, I would love to hear them. For any questions or comment, comment down below. have a lovely day and God bless!       

No comments:

Post a Comment